Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Rotten in Denmark

Too hell with Copenhagen...Could it be any more expensive!!! I blew my budget on this city...and not in a good way!!! I could starve in this city...Even Burger King was to expensive!! I had an okay time...I really didn't care for the city...I mean the walking around was nice but other than that, the only thing that can explain this city to you..Is that the Sweds come over on the train to go to all the clubs...This is their Disney land....great!!! I was happy to leave...I refuse to live there!!! And I will never understand thier currency exchange...(What the hell is a two kroner worth??) The best part of the trip, was that James and I went to an English speaking movie in the Theatre...the Dans do not dub the movies (except for children's movies) Which allowed the large english speaking crowd to go out to the movies....it was a nice change in our day..besides He hasn't taken me to a movie since Nov.

All my love and I miss you terribly

jeannie

No comments: