Wednesday, March 14, 2007

last of Berlin

Whoo...Its been to long since I've written on this thing...I'm sorry...the internet is hard to find in hotels and especially free internet access is hard to find! We had such a good time in Berlin (go figure that one) I know I'm a romantic for Italy and Southern France...But I was so surprised by Germany!! It was and is really cool! James and I walked around just about everything we could think of to see...I broke down at the Jewish Memorial...I'm a sap...AND I LIKE BEING A SAP....I cry at An Affair to Remember and I cried at the Jewish Memorial....could you really blame me...on to happier things...According to James, I will never starve as long as the city has at least an Italian or Chinese resturant...so sad...I can't wait to get home and actually cook somthing...I think when we hit Chicago..we might overtake my grandmother's kitchen and cook for the time we are there..both James and I miss it...ug eating out all the time gets old fast...now the real big question is...Will Customs stop James for carrying over a half pound of Italian spices into the US...or do you think we could get away sending it in the mail....humm...We get to find out real soon....Wish me luck!!!

I miss you so much!! All my love

jeannie

No comments: