Friday, March 2, 2007

Roma II

If i forgot to mention how bad my Italian is, let me take this opportunity right now...On one of the nights James was sick in Rome, he sent me out for food...okay in all fairness, he went out for take out when i was nasty sick in Florence, but somehow I still don't think this was fair of him...our location in Rome was crappy, we were by the train station...and sick James told me not to be long because he would worry about me the whole time...So I went to the McDonald's in the train station (close and cheap, so lets just pass it off this one time...I hate McDonald's) My Italian must be horrible or the chick behind the counter was just mean, because I order a number 3 and a number 5...I got THREE NUMBER FIVES...witch....I don't eat your crappy hamburgers!!!! ug...so that's my Italian...truly bad...

No comments: