Saturday, February 10, 2007

Damn the man

Damn the Man who created Heels...I say its a man because he doesn't have to wear them....I had to buy shoes today, and not heels, but in this town (Nice) all they seem to have is heels...What person in their right mind would walk all damn day in heels, oh wait thats right...A European....ug...Oh and in case I forget to tell you, if buying shoes in Europe (and you are female), don't expect a shoe size over 8.5 (what are all these people midgets....) should you require a shoe larger than 8.5, shop in the mens (the only sensisable shoes in town....funny James keep picking out mens shoes for me....)The shoes I brought with me, died a horribly death, but when you abuse them as I did, then you can understand. According to "mon petit ami" (the boy) We walk an average of 6 miles a day...and in Spain it felt like 10...so there went the shoes and the quest for new ones was on....I ended up with some nice mens shoes (they look girly enough, Men in france are so weird....hehe including the French man who is dating one of my best friends....) So that was the adventure today (boring!)

I'm feeling a little under the weather today, but don't be alarmed its just fatigue (between the train rides, the size of my massive suitcase, the walking and having to keep up with James....I'm tired...and this was suppose to be a vacation!)

Whine whine whine....geez I'm a whinner in this note......
Off to pass out, after eating some good chinese food (if its not pasta, I'm eating Chinese....)

All my love

jeannie

No comments: