Monday, February 5, 2007

Barcelona II

If I ever recover feeling to my feet it would be short of a miracle...ug I'm tired. We offically walked the entire city of Barcelona today...one big circle after another...James claims a great sense of direction but between you and me...the kid would be lost with out me....and I mean lost...We walked to Sagrada Familia today (Gaudi's incomplete church), most impressive! Should any of you make it to Barcelona (well worth the trip) So include this in your plans...although try and not be as tacky as James and I, who ended up in the Starbucks across the street, so I could use the restroom...you wanna say tacky tourist, yep! I doubt I will ever be able to forgive myself for it. But tomm is another day....
For now we are debating what to do tomm...I have a great idea...absolutly nothing...I want to sit in a cafe, veg out and be a lazy american in the way of Hemmingway and all those other ex-patriats....well I still miss home unlike some of those writers....

Hope all is well, and all my love

jeannie

and just this thought before I forget....Starbucks has invaded Europe just as well as the plague of Mcdonalds.....sad but true....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok I am so glad that I am not the only one who goes on a dream trip and then complains that my feet hurt (although it was the Eiffel Tower AND the Arc De Triomphe that I climbed and in the same day). So I totally get what you are going through even if no one else does! Love ya miss ya. We are painting the bedroom tonight after tacos and Grey's Anatomy (can you believe the boy has never had tacos????) toodles