Monday, February 22, 2010

It has begun... again


I have decided to start this again. New year, new goals, and new ideas. Or at least that is the little white lie, I told to my husband about keeping this blog.

James and I married after we got back from Europe. We lived in Little Rock for about a year before we bought a house and now we are comfortable established in our first "real" home. Its a 1929 bungalow in Stiff Station, about 2 miles from downtown Little Rock. We love it. I have an office of my own and James has a drum room...
We do not have kids, unless you count our dogs. Lola (my great dane/ border collie mix) is my princess who sleeps in the office while i type this and Blue (my american staffordshire terrier mix) is staring out the window in the front room, ready to defend the house from cats and post men. This has become my blissful life. At home working.

No comments: