Thursday, February 25, 2010

Goal 2

I will not nap today!
As much as I want to go back to bed. I am determined to actually make it through the day. I was up at 5 this morning to walk Blue in the cold. Had coffee with my parents by 6:45 and am now at home, trying not to fall asleep in front of the computer.

I need to actually do work today. (ie: finish the weddings I have been stalling on)

That and I want to go shopping... The grocery store.... My favorite shopping excursion. In some perverse way the grocery store makes me all sorts of happy. I love shopping for food. I mostly love planning what I intend to cook. (Like the "Mexican stew", I created last night with chicken, chorizo, and black beans) I should take my camera along with me to the store... I have no idea if that will get me into trouble...
As far as Goal 1 goes, so far I have managed to take a photo everyday.... A lot of them have been the dogs, but I have been shooting everyday.

Today however is for editing photos...

No comments: