Thursday, January 25, 2007

The JFK airport (second email)

Despite the fact that he was my least favorite president, this airport
is just plain nasty....and in a chaotic way....I have to sit around to
check in because we got booted out of our hotel room 2hours before we
even had to be at the airport...Ah New Yorkers....I can't for the life
of me think of another set of people just as rude....This even beats
the French (well for the time being, we still have to go to France).
We leave for Spain today in case any of you lost the iten. Its Bilbao
first, then Madrid, Cordoba, Valencia, and Barcelona....Whoo I'll be
glad to have 8 hours of nothing to do but sleep on the plane!! Oh and
of the possible places to live after James decides what he wants to do
with his career New York is way out of the question, who can sleep
with taxies honking at 3am.....

Okay so I love you all
jeanne
(the future grand-daughter, daughter in law, niece, and the coolest
person you know....hehe)


PS Maggie, sweetie I love you but maybe you should take a break from
planning my wedding until I get home because we don't even have a
date, much less a season....

Also, should anyone have any questions referring to the special
occasion please defer them to my (lovely) bride James.....humm....I
don't have to do anything, that sounds fabulous! ahhhh!

No comments: