Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ah Sunny Spain (third email)

Greetings,

Well leave it to me to travel halfway around the world to eat Chinese
in Bilbao, Spain. Hows that for ironic, a chinese spanish speaking
waiter.....humm.....not surprisingly niether James nor I are aware of
what we actually ate...but it looked like chicken and curry....Okay
the flight from nasty New York to Madrid was fine (I hate take-offs
and landings, had I the presence of mind to think of it, I would have
snagged a few misc. pills from my brother in law who hates to
fly.....then I might have actually slept on the damn plane.) Bilbao is
quite beautiful, but cold (not nearly as bad as New York). Tomm bright
and early we have to catch our first train. SO I hope this email finds
all of you well!!

All my love
Jeanne

No comments: