Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Madrid

Hey Guys and Dolls

I am missing my tail feathers right now, because its under 0 degrees
Celsius ....I thought flying south, is the idea of avoiding cold
weather....Okay so Bilbao was beautiful (what we saw of it, we kinda
took like a 4 hour nap in the middle of the day, jet lag, kicking me
while I'm down), we did land safely, in Spain (in cause I forgot to
mention it), now after a 12 hour train ride, we are in Madrid hiding
out in our hotel room...The original time for the train ride was
suppose to be......2 hours.....30 mins.......obviously the Spanish
have nothing to do all day on a Sat. The train, (damn the train) was
stuck because of snow (snow in Spain you say, oh yes in the mountains
we found snow!!) for about 2 hours, then we had to connect to a
different train (Palencia, Spain, now try finding that on the map) So
I have finished Jane Eyre that I was hoping to last most of the trip,
and I am in need of a new book because we have at least 4 more Spanish
trains to ride before we are out of this country. Yippee....James is
bored out of his mind, because neither him nor I can really
communicate with these people, and yet they still try to talk to
him...It must be because of his ugly orange hat. (Dutch would be
proud, this is a major golfing hat!) An ugly plaid orange hat....Now
you would think that he had important ideas he should be considering
for this competition that he won....Nope, dumb as a rock. I keep
telling people I'm the brains and he is the eye candy....one of these
days somebody might believe me....And OH MY GOD STEVEN STEGALL in
Spanish on the TV, well I can't pass this up, Its so bad.....yet I
can't look away....gotta go and laugh my self silly now

I hope this finds all of you well
ALL MY LOVE

jeannie

No comments: