Monday, April 2, 2007

London

I'm sunburnt in London...ironic...usually it rains in London. We have been having a good time, despite the fact that everything is twice the price (the dollar is a little over Two to One pound...sob) so We blew the budget...hum...all those presents for people (HAHA, we didn't blow it all on Scarves...I know what you are thinking....thats just mean, if you think I have too many scarves...) According to Jim (James Step-Dad) My Scarves are like Shoes to other women...so sad and so true! And I have very sad news...I can't find the Jimmy Choo's store...And ITS NOT LIKE I HAVEN'T TRIED...I think James has been detouring my search...and thats just mean...

1 comment:

Mason said...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&rls=GGIC,GGIC:2006-50,GGIC:en&q=jimmy+choo&near=London,+UK

Here ya go