Friday, April 20, 2007

Home

We are officially at home...and bored out of our minds....Its kinda sad when you go from seeing new things everyday to sitting around the house because you are jobless, broke, and living at home (okay, I'm jobless, broke, and bored)...sob...Chicago was fine except for the SNOW IN APRIL!! So instead of actully going into town, we sat around my Grandmother's and played a hell of a lot of cards...Right now we are living at Jamie mom's house and trying to plan a wedding....sob...I'm one of those brides who never wanted to plan a wedding...I get sick at the thought of it...in fact I was sick yesterday from either a 24 hour bug..or stress...or both...There is a reason why James has been called the "Bride" for 3 years...

Hope all is well

All my love!!
Jeannie

No comments: